How Tachoscan Driver Dispatcher works?
After downloading data from the driver card Tachoscan Driver Dispatcher automatically displays working time information, such as:
- continuous driving time between intervals,
- daily driving time,
- weekly and fortnightly driving time,
- information on rest times that are indispensable for drivers.
In another window all driver’s infringements from the last 29 days are presented.
Finally, in the last window the company receives more information about:
- How much uninterrupted: daily/ weekly and fortnightly driving time a driver has left
- How many daily driving time extensions to 10 hours are still available for the driver
- How much working time is still available for the driver before he has to start the daily or weekly rest
- How many 9-hour reduced daily rests a driver is allowed to take (not applicable to a crew)
- How much time the driver still needs to fulfil a correct 15/ 30 or 45-minute break
- How much time the driver still needs to fulfil a correct 9 or 11-hour daily rest
- How much time the driver still needs to fulfil a correct 24 or 45-hour weekly rest
What are the requirements to install Tachoscan Driver Dispatcher?
Stationary or portable computer running on Windows OS ( XP or newer). Full installation of Tachoscan Driver Dispatcher takes about 5 minutes and the software is ready to use.
Is there any support available?
The customer receives help from Inelo’s local distributor. Inelo also provides on-line and telephone customer service assistance.