How to make a complaint correctly?
BEFORE YOU SEND THE DEVICE
1. Check the manual to see if you can solve the problem yourself – e.g. by replacing the battery > Download
2. Verify that your device has the latest firmware -> Download
3. If in doubt, contact the Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 33 496 58 74.
4. If you have not been able to solve the problem in these steps, prepare the device for shipping properly.
RULES FOR SHIPPING EQUIPMENT TO BE REPAIRED
1. Prepare the device together with a set of accessories (cables, housing elements, etc.) in the appropriate protective packaging.
2. Make sure you attached a correctly filled-in Service Request Form -> Download
3. For a warranty complaint, you will also need to provide a copy of your proof of purchase and the warranty certificate.
4. Get familiar with the warranty principles for INELO Products and the terms and conditions for providing maintenance and repair services -> Download
5. Ship the package using a reliable carrier. Consider purchasing shipping insurance if the value of the package is significant.
6. Ship-to address:
INELO Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
Dział Produkcji Elektroniki
ul. Partyzantów 71
7. We will inform you about the next steps as soon as we receive the shipment.
HOW TO SPEED UP THE REPAIR PROCESS
1. Fill out the service request form correctly:
– contact details
– invoice billing details
– full description of the problem.
2. For paid (post-warranty) services, accept the maximum repair cost on the service request form.