We would like to inform You that in these days our company will be closed.
|Year||Date||Day of week|
HOW TO MAKE A CORRECT COMPLAINT? HOW TO REPAIR A DEVICE AFTER EXPIRATION OF ITS WARRANTY PERIOD?
BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR DEVICE
1. Check with the user manual whether your problem can be solved on your own – e.g. through replacement of batteries. → Download
2. Verify if your device has up to date firmware → Download
3. In case of doubts contact the Service Department at email@example.com or call them at the number: +4833 496 58 72.
4. If you could not solve your problem by the preceding steps, prepare your device for shipment.
RULES OF SENDING THE DEVICES FOR REPAIR
1. Prepare the device and the complete set of accessories (cables, housing elements, etc.) in appropriate protective package.
2. Make sure to attach properly completed Service Request Form → Download
3. In case of a warranty repair, the invoice copy and warranty card will also be necessary.
4. Become familiar with the terms and conditions of service repairs → Download
5. Send your parcel using a reliable carrier. Consider insurance of the shipment, if the parcel’s value is considerable.
6. Send your parcel to the address:
ul. Karpacka 24/U2b
7. We will inform you on the further procedures directly after receipt of your parcel.
HOW TO ACCELERATE THE REPAIR PROCESS
1. Complete the Service Request Form correctly:
– mailing details
– invoicing details
– full description of the problem
2. In case of payable (post-warranty) service repairs, accept the maximum repair cost at