Become our Partner
Do you sell solutions or services dedicated to the transport industry?
Or maybe you want to expand your company’s business to new areas?
If you are open to interesting opportunities and want to take advantage of many years of experience of a brand well-known on the European transport market, then this offer is for you!
Join the group of our Partners and develop your business with Inelo!
We are looking for Partners in the following foreign markets:
Benelux, France, Great Britain, Slovakia, Lithuania, Hungary, Spain, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Germany.
You run a business and have the right tools for its operation (telephone, laptop, car)
You have or want to establish contacts with transport companies
You know the current regulations regarding transport and tachographs or you are willing to expand your knowledge
Experience in driver training is an additional asset
Free training on current regulations in the field of transport and drivers working time settlement and product training
Distributor's know how
Interesting ideas for the development of your company and additional income opportunities
Technical support of our Helpdesk especially in the first months of cooperation
- Manufactures electronics for downloading data from driver cards and tachographs
- It provides IT solutions to over 30 inspections and enforcement authorities in 15 European countries
- Organizes professional, proprietary trainings for transport companies as well as Polish and foreign enforcement authorities
- Is an industry leader, an innovator on the scale of Poland and Europe
- Is a growing company, dynamically developing in terms of turnover and employment
- Is a member of the Confederation of Organizations in Road Transport Enforcement (CORTE) and adviser to the European Commission
INELO is looking for partners in foreign markets – find out if we are looking for a representative in your countryread more
The European Commission wants to unify the rules for posted workers across the EUread more
Austria – change in the minimum wage rates since the beginning of the yearread more